Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Das Racist

New cut from Canadian rapper/producer EmAy, who I featured in an earlier post back in October. You can download it from Mediafire or stream it down below from Bandcamp where you can also throw down $1 CAD for the track and support the artist. More dope shit on the conscious tip. Oh and here's a quick blurb from dude: 

Hey, it’s Emay here and I have this new track called Racist On Purpose and the concept of this song is to put myself in the shoes of a white supremacist in order to show how hateful us humans can be based on our insecurities alone. Produced and written by me. The sample is a song by Mount Eerie. I’ll let you find which one it is if you really want to know haha.

I’m still in the process of working on my solo album plus a project with Star Slinger and Blackbird Blackbird as Seeing Suge. Also working on a little something else, but I wont mention who I’m working with yet until it’s final.

No comments:

Post a Comment